Kindergartners work toward the Lion rank. The Lion rank is earned by completing five adventures as described below. Although participation with an adult partner is required for all Lion awards, recognition items are for the Scouts only.
1. Complete the five required adventures:
- Lion’s Honor
- Animal Kingdom
- Fun on the Run!
- King of the Jungle
- Mountain Lion
2. With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet entitled How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide.
Outside of the requirements, Lion Scouts can also complete any number of seven elective adventures of their den’s or family’s choosing.
The Lion Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
1. Shirt—The official Lion t-shirt.
2. Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle.
4. Cap—Official navy-blue Lion cap.
5. Neckerchief—Earned upon completion of Gizmos & Gadgets Adventure
6.Neckerchief slide—Earned upon completion of Gizmos & Gadgets Adventure
Official uniform pants, shorts, or skorts, and Cub Scout socks are optional.
Cub Scout Uniform Patch Placement
(Once Lion Scouts earn their Lion Rank)